Information for Inspectors
The Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI). Membership in OAHI is an earned credential and the best evidence of an inspector's competence and professionalism. The OAHI is at the leading edge of the North American profession as the first self-regulating professional home inspection organization, and the 'RHI' designation ("Registered Home Inspector") is the recognized benchmark for competency for private practitioners in Ontario.
Note: Membership Categories and requirements changed as of December 7, 2010. Potential new members are asked to refer to information packages (see information package request form) for latest requirements. All Members are asked to contact the Registrar with any questions in regards to upgrades / for appropriate upgrade applications.
As in any profession, it is important to align yourself with the best in the business.
The Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI) is the oldest and most respected Home Inspection Association in Ontario and nationwide through CAHPI.
- Advocacy – A commitment to high standards and ethics. A united voice while dealing with the government and the public.
- Networking – Associate yourself with the best and brightest in the Industry.
- Membership – Develop a network of like-minded professionals committed to improving your professions credibility.
- Professional Development – Stay current with changing trends in the inspection industry.
- Member Savings – Special member savings discounts on conferences and other courses, as well as Insurance and retail discounts and preferred rates across the country.
Dell Canada - See members section for details
Marks Work Warehouse - See members section for details
Join OAHI today to align your business with a united front in the Home Inspection Industry.